Why should you choose SMART Office CDP in solving backup server issues?
Having problems with data backup in the company.
- Don’t have dedicated IT person or the IT person is overloaded
- Too many employee computers to take care, so backup is skimped
- Current backup strategy has gaps, the process is tedious
- Cannot depend on the employees to backup work files
- Want backup to occur close to real time, but only when files are changed (not just once a day or once a week) Read more: CDP backup for Small Business
- The correct version of backup had been overwritten by another backup so you cannot recover the version you really need. Want ability to recover not just the latest version but earlier versions of files
- Want easy to manage solution that can “set up and go” in less than 30 minutes
- Want automated “fool proof” backup of all office computers
- Monitor daily, whose computer is not being backed up
- Restore in a snap, an employee’s entire work files to a new computer
You worry that on-premise server failure or a natural disaster will shut down backup recovery service for the whole company.
- Integral disaster protection option is not difficult to setup and run. It will keep a fully replicated server outside the company premise. SMARTOffice offers the fastest and most painless recovery after a disaster.
Read more – Protect and Recover from a Disaster
- Integral option for redundant servers with automatic take-over will assure your backup process won’t stop if one server failed.
Read more – Avoid Single Point Server Failures
Other features you will benefit from SMARTOffice in solving backup server issues.
- Daily reporting feature of your system’s health and function.
- Free status monitoring by Redvue and email notice if something is unusual.
- Free code updates automatically from distribution site whenever available. SMARTOffice will track and update all units in its group.
- These servers do not shut down due to AC power interruption.
- No noise, small footprint, low (10W) power consumption servers suitable to be placed in a small office environment.
- No monthly fees or data overage fees.
- 3 companion solutions that helps you manage and protect company data.