Why should you choose SMART Office PFS?
Desire an on-premise Private File Server
- Want company files in your own server in company premise and not in the cloud or on someone’s shared server.
- Project base collaboration, Sharing, Public/Private folders for each employee without any monthly charges or data overage fees.
- Don’t want employee to loose company data on portable devices they may carry around.
- Don’t have dedicated IT person or the IT person is overloaded.
- Get this solution set up and start sharing files in less than 30 minutes.
You worry on-premise server failure or a natural disaster will shut down file sharing/collaboration service for the whole company.
- Integral disaster protection option is not difficult to setup and run. It will keep a fully replicated server outside the company premise. SMARTOffice offers the fastest and most painless recovery after a disaster.
Read more. Protect and recover from a disaster
- Integral option for redundant servers with automatic take-over will assure file-sharing process won’t stop if one server failed.
Read more. Avoid single point server failures
Other features you will benefit from.
- Daily reporting feature of your system’s health and function.
- Free status monitoring by Redvue and email notice if something is unusual.
- Free code updates automatically from distribution site whenever available. SMARTOffice will track and update all units in its group.
- These servers do not shut down due to AC power interruption.
- No noise, small footprint, low (10W) power consumption servers suitable to be placed in a small office environment.
- No monthly fees or data overage fees.
- 3 companion solutions that help you manage and protect company data.