Self Hosted Private File Server solution made simple
- Designed for small businesses
- Plug-and-Play with company router and start using in 30 minutes
- DIY setup user accounts and file sharing permission
- In-house file server to keep company files private; not in the cloud
- Access files from anywhere
- Keep important company data files in centralized file storage for better control
- Private, Public, Sharing folders for each employee use
- Project folder for team collaboration
- Work In Progress Sync feature makes employee’s latest work file available on multiple work computers. No need to use USB drive.
- Share files by URL with customers, without the need to attach files in email
- All software/hardware integrated
- No license fees or monthly recurring fees
- Total cost of ownership gets lower as your company grows
Scalable and expandable
- Built in SW allows DIY off-site replicated server for Disaster Recovery
- Built in SW allows DIY on-site redundant server for Business Continuity
- Very small footprint
- Uses less than 10W electricity
- Built-in 5-Hr UPS for AlwaysOn operation
- No noise
Other helpful features
- industry’s fastest restoration of your business data after a disaster, thanks to our smart modular design of the off-site replicated server. You can re-establish your local data server in minutes, which speeds up recovery of the rest of the business after a disaster.
- Non stop File Share service with the on-site redundant server configuration.
- Adding storage is done with a click with the Unlimited Expansion feature.
Redvue’s commitment to you
- Easy 60-day return policy
- One year product warranty
- Free SW updates
- Free SMARTOffice system monitoring/problem notification by email
Proudly designed in California